About the job
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
We are looking for an Android Developer who has coding experience in Android, and Kotlin in creating Enterprise Mobile Applications of high performance and global at scale. Strong understanding of object-oriented software development, Android SDK, and its design patterns. Understanding of large and complex code bases, including API design techniques to help keep them clean and maintainable. Experience designing clean and maintainable APIs
- Work in a collaboration with multiple teams on technical considerations and increase their productivity and effectiveness by sharing deep knowledge and experience.
- Support different stakeholders with the teams across the organization
- Work on Android Architecture Components, the full lifecycle of Android apps – building from the ground up to shipping via Google Play
- Create multi-threading and memory management for mobile devices, as well as caching mechanisms.
- Use CI/CD principles to actively solve and troubleshoot issues in the distributed services ecosystem.
- Ensure the quality of technical and application architecture and system design across the organization.
- Effectively research and benchmark technology against other best-in-class technologies
- Experienced with MVVM, Clear Architecture Knowledge of DI
- Knowledgeable in Functional Programming Experience on Firebase
- Experienced in following the best Coding, Security, Unit testing, and Documentation standards and practices
- Knowledgeable in Agile methodology
- Self-motivator and self-starter
- Capable to own and drive things without supervision
- Proficient in soft and interpersonal skills to interact and present ideas to Seniors
We Can Offer You:
- We can offer you:
- A highly competitive compensation and benefits package
- A multinational organization with offices in 22 global locations and the possibility to work abroad.
- 22 days of paid annual leave
- Maternity & Paternity leave plans
- A comprehensive insurance plan including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and long-/short-term disability.
- Retirement savings plans
- A higher education certification policy
- Extensive training opportunities, focused on skills, substantive knowledge, and personal development.
- On-demand Udemy for Business for all Synechron employees with free access to more than 5000 curated courses
- Coaching opportunities with experienced colleagues from our Financial Innovation Labs (FinLabs) and Center of Excellences (CoE) groups
- Cutting edge projects at the world’s leading tier-one banks, financial institutions and insurance firms.
- A flat and approachable organization
- n excellent working atmosphere: regular drinks, sports activities, offsite weekends with a young, dynamic team
- A truly diverse, fun-loving and global work culture
SYNECHRON’S DIVERSITY & INCLUSION STATEMENT
Diversity & Inclusion are fundamental to our culture, and Synechron is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) initiative ‘Same Difference’ is committed to fostering an inclusive culture – promoting equality, diversity and an environment that is respectful to all. We strongly believe that a diverse workforce helps build stronger, successful businesses as a global company. We encourage applicants from across diverse backgrounds, race, ethnicities, religion, age, marital status, gender, sexual orientations, or disabilities to apply. We empower our global workforce by offering flexible workplace arrangements, mentoring, internal mobility, learning and development programs, and more.
All employment decisions at Synechron are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to the applicant’s gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!