About the job
- design, build, deliver and maintain scalable and stable cloud applications leveraging Azure AI and cognitive services such as Language Services, Speech Services, Cognitive Search, Chatbot and etc.
- ensure code and tool conformance and compliance across the team and delivery
- ensure that the design is consistent with the solution architecture
- ensure that the solution can be tested and can be easily maintained
- ensure high code quality
- work on technical innovation, continuous improvement and apply modern solutions
- support the full product life-cycle
Your teamYou will be joining the Conversational Banking crew remotely and will be part of a global team developing AI applications on the Cloud. We offer you a highly motivated and collaborative agile environment. Our goal is to enable UBS for a digital and analytical future! You will be focusing on developing backend application services on Azure infrastructure and integrating with Azure services. You’ll participate in all phases of the development lifecycle developing innovative applications. This role includes technical responsibilities, development possibilities and the chance to shape new solutions for the bank in a pivotal area.
- bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems, related discipline, or equivalent experience
- at least 5+ years of experience in the Software development and building Analytics and AI/ML Solutions
- good knowledge in coding best practices. Strong interest in three or more of these technology stacks: Cloud Native Development, AI/ML Development (Azure ML/AWS Sagemaker or similar), Deep Learning (TensorFlow/Pytorch/Keras/similar), Software Development Python/R/Julia/Java, MLOPs Platforms based on Container and Kubernetes, Analytics Platform (Databricks/Synapse/AWS Glue/Amazon Athena/..)
- familiar with Conversation AI Solution Architecture such as Frontend (ChatBot/Prompt), Backend Integration and Model Fine-Tuning.
- experience building NLP models, familiarity with state-of-the-art such as “Transformer Architecture” is desirable
- experience with AI Frameworks such as HuggingFace, OpenAI, Cloud Cognitivie Services or similar
- familiarized with Conversation Design (CxD) or Prompt Engineering approach to AI Development such as ChatBots
- experience on implementing aspects of Enterprise Requirements like Quality Assurance, Security and Observability (Telemetry/Monitoring)
- familiarity with Development Lifecycle of AI/ML Models from Development to Production Good written and verbal communication skills
- good written and verbal communication skills